Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering, assurance, Eco-sustainablity. Connected Marketing, Cloud, Mobility, Big Data, and Analytics services to a broad base of customers spanning across all the industry verticals. TCS also provides products and product based offerings to it's customers. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. TCS started it's journey in 1968 and is a pioneer in IT industry; an early adopter of leading industry models (ISO, CMMI, OSHAS etc.) across the organization and having certifications at enterprise level.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 277,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 44 countries, belonging to 118 nationalities. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $11.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2013 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
Role - Windows server Admin
Location - Oldsmar, FL & Emeryville, CA
Roles & Responsibilities:
Note: TCS is an equal opportunity employer and an at-will employer. Nothing in this posting should be construed as an offer or a guarantee of employment.
- Experience in Windows Server (2003,2008,2012,2016 OS), Failover clustering, VMWare ESX and vCenter, Microsoft Hyper-v, DHCP, DNS and Basic AD Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Ticketing tool, Change process as per ITIL Framework.
- Maintain familiarity with currently implemented and new technology, including new versions of software/firmware, implementation of upgrades, and change procedures/commands
- Working experience/knowledge of Dell PowerEdge, HP Proliant and Cisco UCS Server Hardware.
- Monitors server activity, perform upgrades of software and hardware firmware upgrades.
- Addressing technical questions and improving efficiency through compute functions.
- Automating the manual processes currently in place in order to create a consistent, repeatable process
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Evidence of ability to convert complex information into simple, explainable solutions
- Provide clear communication and documentation of events, processes, procedures and configuration details
- Exhibit ability to work autonomously, requiring minimal supervision
- Evidence of strong communications skills needed to collaborate, influence and persuade team members and management inside and outside of the department