Photoshop, Drupal Large Scale Front End Development Projects
Intouch Staffing Professionals, Inc 650-967-3400 email@example.com
The Front-end Developer works with our client’s multimedia and online learning team to design and develop high-impact web solutions that deliver crucial multimedia training.
· Manage all front-end web development-related responsibilities, including content and design updates, maintaining site templates, and related responsibilities
· Creatively partner with producers to design, code, and test new site features and the creation of proprietary web pages and sites
· Work with the partners in the organization to help develop our digital strategy and vision for multimedia and video products
· Manage a queue of requests for everyday and large-scale front-end development projects
· Implement and monitor site usage analytics tools across all supported sites.
· Expertise coding standards-compliant XHTML/HTML and CSS
· Knowledge of Photoshop and a strong sense of design standards
· Experience with Drupal a strong plus
· Experience with Interaction Design a strong plus
· A positive attitude and a passion for creating beautiful and functional web applications
· Bachelor's degree required, preferably in computer science, web development, or a related field
· 1-3 years of experience in front-end web development, ideally including programming work
· Possesses a personal portfolio of web development-related projects
If you are a match, please forward your resume directly to my attention, include your telephone number I will call you directly. Provide your availability to interview, target start date, salary expectations. Thank you.