Progressive community service organization funded primarily through government support is looking for a dedicated and committed professional. Our dynamic and successful Young Men who have Sex with Men (YMSM) Program is searching for a new team leader. We are seeking an intelligent, resourceful and energetic person to oversee and coordinate all outreach, HIV testing, interventions, and community coalition building which engage Young MSM of Color through multiple government funding sources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervise program staff through ongoing one-on-one supervisory meetings, team meetings, direct observations and quality assurance activities as required by contracts
2. Oversee the strategic planning of all programs related to YMSM.
3. Act as the primary liaison with the subcontracting agencies and attend mandatory partner meetings.
4. Attend and engage in community coalition meetings related to perceived gaps in YMSM services and feedback from YMSM on quality of community services.
5. Coordinate special events for members of the targeted population.
6. Provide monthly qualitative and quantitative reports on all project activities to the Director of Prevention., and prepare narrative reports for funders, noting progress in meeting program goals, obstacles encountered, and strategies for overcoming barriers.
7. Assist Evaluation Consultant in the development and implementation of program
deliverables and ongoing assessing of program outcomes.
Other duties may be assigned by the Director of Prevention.
BA/BS in a related field and 3 years equivalent work experience in a supervisory capacity. Group facilitation skills helpful. Knowledge and experience with HIV/AIDS previous and YMSM. Ability to develop programs/training materials and evaluation tools. Bilingual English/Spanish helpful.
Send Resume to:
Must include Job Description in subject line for resume to be considered. No phone calls accepted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.