Position: Account Executive/Business Development – Staffing/Recruiting Industry
Location: Long Beach, CA
Experienced Account Manager needed in Long Beach, CA. Competitive. Passionate. Driven. Dependable. Bright. Fun. These are a few terms that describe our ideal candidate. Does this describe you? Do you have the desire to be the best and a passion for producing results. If so, check the position below & apply to become our next team member! Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions.
Responsibilities for the Account Manager
- Using an existing database of contacts / prospects, the Account Manager will both develop new accounts and grow existing accounts through calling, emailing and client visits on national level.
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and create a business partnership whereby New Leaf Staffing is the service of choice.
- Work in collaboration with our Director of Recruiting to facilitate a successful to ensure the highest client satisfaction.
- Manage customers in an efficient manner in order to maximize revenue opportunities
- Utilize your training and sales expertise to uncover new opportunities, projects or initiatives that require our services
- Participate in industry associations, conferences and trade shows
Requirements for the Account Manager
- 2 - 4 years business to business sales and account management experience
- Staffing/Recruiting experience in Healthcare, Admin/Clerical preferred
- College degree preferred
- Strong work ethic, sense of commitment, competitive attitude and a will to win
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work efficiently on your own or as part of team
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty, integrity and results
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Base salary, uncapped commission
Opportunity to become significant member of growing company with management opportunity