Get new similar jobs by email for
Account Manager /Customer Serv...
Are you a problem solver? Do you like to see things through from start to finish? Can you calmly juggle multiple time-sensitive projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Can you build long-term relationships with customers?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above, the Castec Account Manager position is what you’ve been looking for.
Castec is a leader in the custom interior window treatments industry, specializing in soft products such as Roman shades, valances, draperies and more. We’re looking for people with enthusiastic personalities, articulate communication skills, a customer-service attitude and a detail-orientated mindset to develop and maintain our independent retailer accounts. An aptitude for technical data relating to motorization, wiring and home automation systems is a plus.
• Maintain constant contact with your accounts (daily calls required)
• Respond to inquiries from new or inactive dealers
• Assist your customers with quotes, orders, repairs and dozens of other tasks related to providing high-level customer service and 100% customer satisfaction
• Coordinate with credit, marketing, production and shipping personnel
• Keep your territory expanding and your sales increasing
• Intermediate or better computer skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
• 3-5 years Business experience and a stable work history
• Able to compose professional level emails with good grammar and spelling
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships
• Highly organized and in control of your time and paperwork
• Work cooperatively within a group
• Fluent in English
• Some college preferred
If you do not meet the requirements stated above, please do not submit your resume.
This is a salary plus commission position. Base salary is guaranteed until your customer base is established. If you make less than $40,000 after the first 18 months or so, this is probably not the job for you. Potential for $50,000+ if you are committed and focused!