Get new similar jobs by email for
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Tetra Pak Hellas S.A. is seeking for open minded, highly motivated, qualified person to reinforce the South Eastern Europe Customer Management team. We are looking for an
The position is based in Athens.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for mobilizing our internal resources while developing a strong relationship with our customers on various levels, especially, but not limited to, in Greece region.
• Manage dedicated Accounts in Greece region. Develop and maintain relationships of trust that add value to the business
• Seek/exploit business opportunities and drive mutual sustainable profitable growth with customers
• Develop, implement & achieve specific account objectives and strategies for both short term & long term volume growths. Be responsible for customer business performance
Your responsibilities will be:
• Develop multi-level relationships with customers;
• Lead Account team, mobilize internal resources towards fulfilling customer needs and lead Account Planning
• Drive understanding of Customers overall business (competitive environment, growth strategy, productivity, profitability)
• Identify customer needs and drive opportunities in line with business strategy, category, portfolio and Technical Service plans
• Actively pursue business opportunities, Drive closure of sales contracts, Pro-actively drive resolution of customer issues
• Defining, reviewing and optimizing overall customer system cost
• Participate in sales budgeting, forecasting and implementation of internal processes
• Managing the claims in a compliant manner, as well as managing accounts receivables
• Assist Key Account Director in reporting issues
We expect you have
• University degree in Engineering
• Post graduate studies in Business will be preferred (MBA or MSc)
• Min 2 years working experience in sales or B2B business where Account Management is a driver of success.
• Fluency in Greek & English both verbally and in writing is a must
• Flexibility and willingness to travel more than 30% time
• Computer literacy, very good command in MS office applications
• Driving license
• Technical and Commercial skills with customer service orientation
• Dynamic personality, proactive and flexible
• Innovative and open to changes
• Eager to learn and motivated to have a work experience abroad
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
• Team-spirit and results-oriented person
• Strategic thinking
• Result oriented with good understanding on business needs
• Independent, but has the ability to work in a team
• Ability to cope with high workload with an initiative attitude
• Responsible with a sense of urgency
• Capacity to work in multitasking environment and under pressure
What we can offer you
• Being part of an international company with a secure background
• Continuous improvement through technical training program
• A long term opportunity
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Company car/phone/laptop
Male or Female applicants to the position are appreciated.
Only English applications will be considered.
If we have raised your interest, please submit your application online with your English CV before 07th May.
You can find more information at our corporate website www.tetrapak.com.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com