Call Center Sales Supervisor (Sunnyvale)
Great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced, high-tech company, a leader in quick turn prototype Printed Circuit Boards in the heart of the Silicon Valley!
The right candidate will possess strong integrity, professionalism, and provide highest customer service support with internal and external customers.
Our Employees Enjoy:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
Dynamic and fast growth work environment
- Lead, direct, manage and inspire sales team to meet and exceed established sales goals.
- Develop performance metrics to measure employee's productivity that results in increase sales.
- Monitor daily calls to ensure that best practices are utilized.
- Monitor employee’s performance on a daily basis through one on one interaction and acknowledge individual progress, as well as coaching/training to address areas of improvement as needed.
- Conduct daily quote reviews for high value quotes and regular account reviews of top accounts.
- Meet regularly with the Director of Marketing and Business Development to review weekly sales forecast, tactical changes and strategize for the coming week.
- Act as a marketing campaign facilitator of outbound calls.
- B.S. degree in related field
- 3 to 5 years of strong sales supervisory experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Able to demonstrate successful track record in building and managing a sales team.
- Previous experience in sales forecasting and budgeting a must.
This position requires use of information or access to jobs which are subject to the US Government International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. In no case will applicants be allowed to begin their scope of work in this specific position without providing proof of U.S. person status.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with desire salary to firstname.lastname@example.org , or you can fax resume to 408-328-4091. Please note if you do not include your desire salary you will not be considered. To learn more about Sierra Circuits visit our website www.protoexpress.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!