Accounts Receivable Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks an Accounts Receivable Manager at its Chicago Branch in Waukegan, Illinois (north of Chicago).
- Help manage daily operations for credit, collections and cash apps.
- Develop processes and procedures for evaluating customer financials and setting or changing credit limits.
- Pull and evaluate business credit reports.
- Help develop sound, acceptable credit policies.
- Analyze financial statements of large, high-risk customers and report findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Review credit and collection reports to evaluate effectiveness of current policies and procedures.
- Develop expertise at all levels of credit, collections and cash apps.
- Complete ad hoc projects that require data mining and analytical skills.
- Assist with technology implementation, including project planning and management.
- Handle escalated issues presented by management.
- Help train and coach team members.
- Review training processes to identify efficiencies and drive improvement.
- Help manage relationships with the Sales department.
- Bachelor's degree. Major in finance or accounting preferred.
- 5+ years credit and collections experience with 3+ years in management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Background in B2B, high-volume and low-dollar transactions preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!