Accounts Receivable Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Finance department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in accounting, tax, financial analysis, international finance, credit and collections, or accounts payable, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an Accounts Receivable Manager at its Gurnee, IL office (north of Chicago).
- Help manage daily operations for credit, collections and cash apps.
- Develop processes and procedures for evaluating customer financials and setting or changing credit limits.
- Pull and evaluate business credit reports.
- Help develop sound, acceptable credit policies.
- Analyze financial statements of large, high-risk customers and report findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Review credit and collection reports to evaluate effectiveness of current policies and procedures.
- Develop expertise at all levels of credit, collections and cash apps.
- Complete ad hoc projects that require data mining and analytical skills.
- Assist with technology implementation, including project planning and management.
- Handle escalated issues presented by management.
- Help train and coach team members.
- Review training processes to identify efficiencies and drive improvement.
- Help manage relationships with the Sales department.
- Bachelor's degree. Major in finance or accounting preferred.
- 5+ years credit and collections experience with 3+ years in management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Background in B2B, high-volume and low-dollar transactions preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!