Get new similar jobs by email for
Acute Dialysis Nurse
We're Satellite Healthcare, one of the country's most innovative providers of patient-centered dialysis and kidney disease services. Known for our collegial and supportive corporate culture, our medical and clinical staff are highly motivated and committed to promoting patient wellness and improved quality of life.
We're seeking an Acute Dialysis Nurse to work thirty six hours (36) per week for our Acute program. Call coverage is required on a rotating basis.
The Acute Dialysis Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe, quality care of dialysis treatments under indirect supervision in accordance with state and federal law and Satellite policies and procedures. The Acute Dialysis Nurse is required to make independent decisions using professional nursing knowledge.
• One (1) year Acute dialysis nursing experience required.
• Graduation from an accredited nursing school or equivalent.
• PD, Apheresis, and CRRT experience preferred.
• Current Texas RN license required.
• Current CPR certification.
• Clear and effective communication skills in English.
• BSN preferred.