· Excellent customer service and phone skills
· Professionalism, competence and ability to manage confidential information
· Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Word and Excel as this person would be responsible for drafting correspondence and other documents
· Prior real estate experience is a plus but is not required
· Experience in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable a plus
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Greeting visitors with the utmost customer service
· Filing, faxing, e-mailing, processing invoices and coordinating meeting schedules
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE:DEI) is a Southern California-based real estate investment trust (REIT) active in the commercial office and multifamily property markets of California and Hawaii.
The Company's office portfolio includes 58 office properties totaling approximately 14.7 million rentable square feet, and its multifamily portfolio consists of nine properties with a total of 2,868 units.
Douglas Emmett's properties are currently located in nine premier California submarkets - Brentwood, CenturyCity, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Olympic Corridor, Westwood, Sherman Oaks/Encino, Warner Center/Woodland Hills and Burbank - with a growing presence in Hawaii.
Douglas Emmett Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer