Get new similar jobs by email for
Administrative, Clerical, Cust...
Administrative, Clerical, Customer Service, Legal, Finance, Human Resources, IT –Reserve – Part Time
The Army Reserve is designed for those who want to get the most out of the Army while pursuing their civilian careers and goals. Many professionals as well as college students are Soldiers in the Army Reserve. Here, you can take advantage of a long list of job and leadership training opportunities that give you the skills and strength to succeed wherever you go.
Administrative Support & Customer Service positions focus on dealing with Army personnel and are available in areas such as:
· Administrative, Customer Service
· Finance - Financial Planner
· Legal - Paralegal, Judge
· Human Resources
· Information Technology ( IT ) - Computers - Systems Analyst, Network Administrator, Analyst, Hardware, Software, Programmer
· Religious services
Roles and responsibilities include clerical to supervisory positions.
The training and skills you receive can prepare you for a civilian career in practically any civilian position you're interested in pursuing. You are also able to earn certifications and licensures for civilian jobs.
In the Army Reserve, you'll have the time and freedom to put your educational benefits to good use. If you want to go to college, the Army Reserve will help pay for it. If you've already attended college, the Army Reserve will help pay off your loans.
In the Army Reserve you could be eligible for:
· Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $20,000
· Up to $24,012 for college
· Up to $20,000 to repay qualifying student loans
· Up to $4,500 a year tuition assistance while serving
Requirements for Administrative Support & Customer Service Opportunities:
· U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
· 17–34 years old
· Healthy and in good physical condition
· In good moral standing
· High School or equivalent education
· Enlistment in the Army Reserve