Get new similar jobs by email for
Administrative Services Associ...
Administrative Services Associate
Manufacturing Advocacy & Growth Network (MAGNET), supports, educates and champions manufacturing in Northeast Ohio. We are the service provider for the national Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) program serving 18 counties in northeastern Ohio as part of the Ohio MEP. Our services help manufacturing companies excel and grow. We help manufacturers develop and implement strategies through our product development and engineering services, continuous improvement programs, and workforce development and talent management development programs.
MAGNET is seeking an Administrative Services Associate that has a professional front desk appearance and demeanor, along with strong interpersonal skills to be the first point of contact for our valued clients. The person in this role will support the human resources director, along with carrying out front desk duties, such as answering and routing incoming phone calls and greeting visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Vet resumes, coordinate new hire orientation, create new hire packets, and schedule drug tests
· Collaborate with management to meet the administrative needs which include planning, scheduling meetings and interviews, as well as, conducting research
· Compile data for various reports from employment records
· Implement, update, and maintain any assigned files
· Types memos, correspondence, reports and other documents
· Organize and file miscellaneous reports
· Welcomes visitors and notifies appropriate parties
· Answers and routes incoming phone calls to applicable individuals
· Maintain a clean and welcoming environment
· Opens and disburse mail and packages; prepares outgoing mail
· Reserves conference rooms as requested
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· 3-5 years successful job related experience
· Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· Must be computer savvy
· Works well in a team environment to create collaborative solutions
· Self-motivated, adaptable and goal driven
· Exceptional organizational, telephone, verbal communication and listening skills
· Exemplify professionalism with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule to adequately support the reception area
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
This position offers the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the region while working with a dynamic and creative group of professionals. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources. MAGNET provides an outstanding benefits package, retirement plan, three weeks’ vacation, excellent medical/dental/vision insurance, etc. “Qualified candidates only” can reply by email with cover letter, salary history and resume to email@example.com or by mail to HR Director, MAGNET, 1768 East 25th ST., Cleveland, OH 44114. Please no phone calls. MAGNET is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer/M/F/D/V. For additional information about us visit our web site at www.manufacturingsuccess.org.