Get new similar jobs by email for
An individual in this position is responsible for recruiting and selection of qualified applicants for admissions to Fortis College, Landover location. The admissions representative (AR) must manage his/her time and inquiry resources to achieve as many productive candidate contacts as possible. The AR is also responsible for completing appropriate follow-up to assure successful matriculation and is accountable for monthly enrollment and start rate goals.
The AR is responsible for conducting such activities in accordance with state and federal accreditation and Institute policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards.
Key Job Elements:
1. Manage inquiries, utilize corporate resources and personal experience, make prompt and effective contacts with inquiries and screen unqualified candidates.
2. Schedule and conduct interviews. Pursue most qualified candidates for enrollment.
3. Determine appropriateness of candidates for admission.
4. Assure that enrollment and start rate goals are met.
5. Accurately and completely portray institution’s educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial consideration to students.
6. Consistently conduct follow-up with all enrollments to assure successful matriculation.
7. Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including: open houses, presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, etc.
8. Conduct all activities in accordance with the highest ethical standards. Adhere to all state, and federal accreditation and Institute rules and regulations regarding student recruitment.
1. At least 1-2 years of non-durable goods or 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Able to work with people from a variety of socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
4. Ability to work independently and make decisions based on general guidelines
5. Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals
6. Must be goal oriented and highly ethical
7. Must be available to work nights and weekends