Get new similar jobs by email for
Aflac Insurance Sales Represen...
Aflac Insurance Sales Representative (Agent): Full Time • Entry-Level OK • Training Provided
We are looking for experienced (or entry level), full time insurance sales representatives/agents. The right candidate is enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated and seeking to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. You’ll manage your own time and schedule with unlimited potential for growth.
At Aflac, we have had successful sales associates from various industries and job types:
· Retail, Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Clerical, Secretaries, Insurance, Healthcare, Marketing, Manufacturing, IT, Legal
· Accounting, Receptionists, Human Resources, Administrative Assistant, Business Development, Real Estate, Financial Services, Banking, Financial Planner, Managers, Executives
· Teachers, Educators, Office Managers, previous work-from-home moms!
· Using your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
· Managing your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience
· Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
· Vibrant personality and professional presence.
· Drive to help others.
· Articulate self-starter and team player with stellar customer service skills.
· Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
· Prior sales experience not necessary.
· High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
· Sales support via customer service toll-free numbers.
· Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
· Professional field-marketing materials.
· The latest in sales-automation technology.
· Stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
· Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
· Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
· World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Whether you are a seasoned professional looking for career change with unlimited income potential and the benefits of work/life balance or an entry-level professional starting your career in sales, we welcome you to apply for this position. Don’t wait … Apply Now.
Our application process typically takes less than two minutes to complete, so don’t delay.
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.