Get new similar jobs by email for
(all levels of exp) Recruiter ...
Recruiter / Sales Superstar - Talent Recruiter / Talent Relations Specialist
No recruiting experience required; training and professional development is provided.
Compensation: Salary, Bonuses (very high income potential), Health Benefits
Location: Westlake Village, CA
- a positive, persuasive, people person
- driven and motivated to achieve greatness
- interested in earning a lucrative income while doing good for individual people and the world
Would you be interested in…?
- professional and personal growth
- rewards tied to performance
- making a big impact
- a casual, fun (yet hard-working), team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- rapid advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company
If so, Skyrocket Ventures is looking for you!
About the Company and Industry
Skyrocket Ventures is a rapidly expanding recruiting firm for high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. At Skyrocket Ventures, we aim to bring the best companies and candidates together.
Recruiting is consistently ranked as one of the top most lucrative professions by Fortune Magazine. Successful recruiters (aka headhunters) at recruiting firms (aka recruiting agencies, search firms/agencies, etc.) earn well into the 6-figures, with the top recruiters in the profession earning an annual income exceeding $500k. Agency recruiters are primarily sales professionals, as opposed to corporate or internal recruiters who are often more human resources oriented. We are all about results, closing deals, and getting as much done in as little time as possible. Unlike most sales jobs, this is a multi-dimensional sales profession. No two sales are the same, and the job involves selling companies on you, candidates on you, candidates on companies, and companies on candidates.
In addition to the high financial rewards we enjoy, we also get the deep satisfaction of serving the parties we work with:
1. The candidates we place - Often we’ve formed friendships with these candidates, and they are very grateful when we help them in their career advancement.
2. The companies we recruit for - We not only help the companies themselves, but are contributing to their ability to build products that often touch and improve the lives of millions of people
Job Responsibilities (no experience necessary; training provided)
As a Talent Recruiter / Talent Relations Specialist, your primary goal is continually recruit quality candidates for our client companies. Job Responsibilities may include some or all of the following:
* Working within a collaborative team
* Conducting searches to identify candidates of interest to our client companies
* Contacting potential candidates and recruiting them (primarily with the phone, secondarily through email)
* Selling candidates on working with you/us
* Interviewing candidates to understand their qualifications, interests, and goals
* Selling candidates on the career advancement opportunities with our client companies
* Coaching/advising candidates, as needed, whether to help them improve their resume, skills, interviewing, or adjusting their expectations
* Closing candidates on accepting offers
* Maintaining ongoing relationships with your candidates, and continually growing your network.
* Income directly related to performance
* Rapid advancement opportunities
* No travel required
* Casual, fun work environment, cool people, dynamic culture
* Professional and personal growth – including but not limited to:
- How to be a professional networker and connector
- How to be a high performing, top sales producer
- How to be a master of communication, persuasion, negotiation, and mediation
- How to lead/motivate/influence people
- Much more
* Competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
* Desire for constant self-improvement
* Ability and desire to learn quickly
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
* Engaging personality, positive attitude, likability, charm
* Computer proficiency (typing, emailing, web browsing)
* Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
* General understanding of business and the corporate world
* Multi-tasking skills, organizational, time/decision management skills
* Sense of humor. Taking your work seriously but not taking yourself too seriously.
* Ability to be quick on your feet
* Ability to work hard, work smart, and work quickly
* Thick skin, ability to overcome adversity, rejection, etc.
* Interest and/or skills in any of: negotiation, mediation, conflict resolution aka dispute resolution, or psychology* Leadership
To apply, please click the apply button. To help ensure to us that you have carefully read the entire description and have put some thought into this application, please also include a brief cover letter telling us a little about yourself, why you think this is a fit, and good times to reach you by phone.