Get new similar jobs by email for
Electronic Hardware Design Eng...
Electronic Hardware Design Engineer-South East United States
o Design of Power and Analog Electronics for Avionic Applications
o Rural Country Community Living/College town location
o Year round Warm Climate - South East US Location
o Job security of Large Avionic Manufacturer
o Low cost of housing/living
This position is responsible for the design, development, qualification and program management of aerospace systems for major engine manufacturer(s). Routine tasks include development of design concepts meeting customer interface requirements, analyzing/validating electrical designs and circuits and resolving issues using engineering tools and mathematical principles.
1. Originates and/or develops designs for products relating to defined customer needs or as possible proprietary items.
2. Design of AC/DC and DC/DC Power Supplies and Controls for Hi Reliability Applications
3. Adapts existing designs to meet new customer requirements and applications.
4. Works closely with customer representatives and works within customer and FAA standards and requirements.
5. Plans and directs the construction of prototypes to meet customer and internal requirements.
6. Establishes test requirements not previously specified by the customer or governmental requirements and develops and directs the testing of new product prototypes to verify product reliability and to specifications.
7. Assists the Manufacturing Engineering department in regard to product redesigns to address product or production issues.
BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
5+ years’ experience in the electrical engineering field.
Familiarity with technical/test requirements of MIL-STD-461 (RE, CE, RS, CS)
Experience with electrical circuit analysis software
Experience with either controls or power engineering.
Analog Group Inc.