Device Engineer/ Process Integration- Discrete Power Devices/MOSFETs (Multiple openings)- San Jose, CA
- Will be responsible to design, develop and characterize discrete power devices (silicon, MOSFET, GaN, etc.)- experience working with high voltage 600V+ devices a plus.
- Collaborate with the foundry group and process integration engineers on the process integration of cost-effective mixed-signal CMOS silicon technologies with power devices
- Collaborate with design groups within the company to troubleshoot device related problems, provide documentation and expertise to maximize the efficient use of process technologies.
- Develop devices that ensure the highest level of reliability for products. Work with the Reliability group to test, characterize, and evaluate devices and processes.
- MS in Electrical Engineering (Ph.D. preferred).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in semiconductor device and technology development
- Should have strong device physics background, including experience with high-voltage discrete power devices
- Should have hands-on experience with TCAD and CAD tools
- Should have experience in the development of analog and mixed-signal CMOS process technologies
For additional information or to submit a resume please contact:
Analog Group Inc.
800.770.7166 ext. 34