Bring your charismatic personality, people skills and willingness to learn to our fast paced inbound Call Center.
Our ideal candidate is a career oriented professional who is looking for an excellent opportunity in a diverse talent driven organization. The nature of this position dictates exceptional customer service, communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
The role of the Customer Service Representativeis to build trusted relationships with investors, financial professionals and sales force representatives. They are primarily responsible for answering in-bound calls regarding Variable Annuity products and processing financial transactions as well as handle other processing requirements, customer inquiries and customer complaints.
Our Customer Service Representatives are relied upon as front line of our business. We have a strong focus on providing exceptional service and expect our Customer Service Representatives to have strong problem resolution skills. They should be able to adapt well under pressure and show their desire to service our callers by communicating with personality, courtesy, empathy, and respect.
Following the extensive 8-9 week training program our associates normally experience a 3-month learning curve. Our associates attain a thorough understanding of the investment/annuity business. They must also learn various administrative PC systems, become thoroughly familiar with our annuity products, understand applicable tax regulations, process certain financial transactions, and become well versed in processing requirements.
Our associates participate in a detailed and on-going call coaching program, which enhances their ability to provide value-added service to our customers. A successful associate applies the thorough performance feedback they receive and uses it to build their expertise and improve the service experience of our callers. Associates are expected to maintain monthly statics regarding call quality, financial quality and call handling. Our associates calls are consistently monitored and scored for quality assurance.Qualifications:
- Position requires FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 license or to obtain license within 120 days of hire.
- College degree is strongly preferred.
- Ability to think like the financial professional and customer, with a passion to deliver top quality service.
- Proven record of dependability. Punctual and reliable attendance of the service associates is critical to the success of a fast moving, inbound service center.
- Annuity/ financial services industry knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to learn and retain a large amount of technical information in a relatively short period of time.
- Must be receptive to detailed and frequent performance feedback.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment, as well as work well independently.
- Training class will be from 9am to 5:15 pm. Job offer is contingent upon successful completion of pre-hire requirements.
- The Annuity call center is open from 8am to 7pm Monday through Thursday and from 8am to 6pm on Fridays. To be considered, candidates must have the flexibility to be able to work any of the shift times within those hours. Actual shift assignments will not be determined prior to hire.
- This position (and training) will be located at Prudential's office in Dresher, PA.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential and its affiliates, Newark, New Jersey are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers and are committed to diversity in our workforce.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.