At the Apple Store, you maintain customers’ trust in Apple as the skilled expert, troubleshooting and repairing products. You use problem-solving and people skills to assure Genius Bar customers of swift resolutions to their technical problems. You also educate your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date. With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide Genius advice and support every day.
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments
As a Genius, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers in need. You quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and empathy. After determining whether repairs can be done or a replacement is needed, you offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again. Even if you’re juggling more than one customer, you stay conscious of their time demands as well as your own. You fulfill Apple’s service commitment with style, speed, and skill. And you earn the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you offer guidance, knowledge, and even tips and training.
- You have an aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs and an eagerness to learn.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
To learn more about career opportunities at the Apple Retail Store, visit us at Jobs at Apple.