Our client, a major International Bank with offices in NY, is seeking an Application Development Associate in their Business Continuity Department.
The role will support business continuity management by developing, documenting, maintaining and managing technology infrastructure. You would lead the development and enhancement of the bank’s in-house tools, systems and databases.
- Develop applications as well as design, develop, maintain and enhance databases for Business Continuity Management
- Address issues such as data integrity, automation, security and archiving
- Manage various systems related projects
- Coordinate user requirements
- Conduct training and oversee manual development
- Develop data acquisition strategies and integrate analytical routines
- Maintain technical documentation for applications
- 5+ years of experience with SQL and advanced Access coding
- Exceptionally strong Access, Excel, VBA and SQL skills
- RSA Archer experience desired
- Degree in Information Systems or similar
Follow Us Linkedin, Facebook & Twitter