- A Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Pro-E, NX (Unigraphics) or similar solid modeling experience applied to cutting tools.
- Technical knowledge and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Application and operational knowledge of CNC equipment.
- A strong mechanical aptitude and prior experience in a machining / manufacturing environment or industry-related experience in cutting tools, metal cutting or CNC machining applications.
Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills combined with knowledge of manufacturing concepts including a wide range of metalworking tools knowledge, experience and contacts. Superior written and spoken communication skills with an enthusiastic, cooperative “can do” attitude are required. The candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance.
- Previous cutting tool design engineering experience in mainly ferrous and stainless materials.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, conducting and documenting tool development tests.
- Experience documenting process improvement and savings from cutting tool investments.
- Experience with Siemens, WinTool or other comparable cutting tool database development and application systems.
- Experience with SAP.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.