Get new similar jobs by email for
We are looking for experienced arborists who have a proven sales track record.
SavATree/SavaLawn is nationally recognized for providing quality tree care, plant health care, and lawn care services to commercial and residential clients. Operating from twenty branches in MA, CT, NY, NJ, PA, MD and VA, we are the premier provider of arboricultural services in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic. Join a team of highly dedicated professionals who are totally focused on providing high-quality, customized services to their clients.
Due to our growth, Arborist positions are available in a few of our branches; if you have the qualifications listed below, we will be happy to review your credentials for potential opportunities in any of our branches.
Service and Grow your assigned territory
* make client and prospect visits to diagnose and monitor landscapes
* estimate job costs and provide quotes
* set up crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs to clients’ satisfaction
* obtain client referrals, marketing campaigns to generate sales
* perform community and industry networking such as presentations to horticultural associations, community organizations, garden clubs, attending trade shows etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
A degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Floriculture, Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences or equivalent experience
* hands-on experience and knowledge of trees; knowledge of ornamentals and turf helpful
* a proven sales record
* an energetic & charismatic personality who enjoys meeting new people
* great listening skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* a love of the outdoors and nature
* Arborist Certification from International Society of Arboriculture or ability to obtain it within 9 months, as well as all other required state certifications/licensing.
One of the best equipped and trained teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
401(k) Savings Plan
Health Care Benefits
Flexible Spending Plan
Car & Insurance allowance
Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
Excellent Continuing Education Programs