Get new similar jobs by email for
Aromatics Technical Advisor/Te...
Aromatics Technical Advisor/Team Leader
· Experience is required for chemical plant operations and Aromatics technology (would possibly consider candidates with strong Ethylene technology knowledge/experience). Operating plant documentation (operating procedures, training packages, etc) review and development, and experience in grass root start-ups coverage is strongly desired
· Part of the roles will be to train and mentor the Sadara staff for continued successful operations. This requires all successful candidates to have strong interpersonal skills and desire to train/mentor others.
· Roles may also include control system configuration, procedure/training development and training support.
· May be required to work shift – possibly as shift foremen/leader, In their role as Shift Leaders, they are required to train and oversee the work of the Sadara Outside operators, Console operators, and Sadara Shift Foremen.
· Candidate must reflect positive attitude towards Sadara and conviction of its success.
· Candidates must be able communicate (verbal and written) effectively in English.
- May work in all or any of the following areas:
§ Write procedures, training/certification documentation and review commissioning and start-up plans.
§ Participate in / lead certain pre-commissioning activities including verifying P&IDs, line tracing, equipment and line labeling.
§ Participate in / lead certain commissioning activities including equipment testing, line and vessel cleaning and purging, punch listing and equipment inspection, etc
§ Participate and lead certain activities during the Start-up and normal operations of the plant.
§ Control system and MOM/ERP Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT).
§ Technical Advisor, Activity Coordinator and/or Gatekeeper.
§ Shift Foremen/Leader
- The primary assignment for some roles will be as a team leader (Shift Foreman) with line
accountability for operations or maintenance. In this role they will be expected to develop the
assigned personnel during training, certification, commissioning and normalization of
operation. Will be accountable for coaching/leading the work group and have a role in the
emergency response function.
- Work hours will be flexible and are likely to include being assigned to work shift or if
assigned to work days they may be required to work shift during peak periods (start-up, etc).
- Will be required to train their replacement.
Duration of Assignment
Typically 18 to 36 months dependent on position, start-up success and training of back fill.