My client needs an asset management business analyst for a 6 month contract in Fort Worth, TX.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the daily activates surrounding the overall management of the client’s technology assets globally. In addition, this individual will be working with the assigned team(s) to review, interpret, and organize audit findings for the “Federal Reserve Readiness” project in the area of global asset management.
- Experience working with audits and developing documentation such as; remediation vision, action plans, capturing milestones, completion dates, and dependencies.
- Experience developing process, work flow, standards, and policies, capable of reviewing technical documents, service levels.
- This individual will need to ensure that all audit related documentation is organized accurate with all vital information necessary to be beneficial as a useful business document.
- This individual will have experience with Asset Management Solutions and understand how to inventory for technology hardware and software, inventory life cycle, and think globally.
- Experience working with hardware and software vendors for procurement and disposal of technology.
- Collect information for budgeting, compliance and inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons.
- Provide analysis of asset data information for compliance and risk purposes as well as trends, contracts, and cost.
- Assist in the development of asset management tools (SasS, SCCM, etc.) as well as participate in the integration of other tools to SaaS.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: asset database oversight (software and hardware) manage license data, and validate, coordinate and update hardware and software data as necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access—as well as tools such as Peregrine, LANDesk, BMC, SCCM, etc.
- Ability to interface with a multitude of stakeholders (all levels)
This individual should have the following skills:
- Experience with working on audits.
- Ability to work within a strict time- frame and hard deadlines
- Ability to Multitask
- Possess Business Analyst skills to manipulate data, manage documents and create reports to accompany documentation using Microsoft Office (word, excel, Power Point) Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Flexible working style meaning the individual can change direction as the business needs change
- Excellent writing skills