Get new similar jobs by email for
Assistant Community Manager
We are a family-owned professional management company with a significant, high quality residential portfolio in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of apartment lifestyle. We remember that residents and employees are the essence of our company, and only through the efforts of our employees will we grow and prosper together. The key to our exceptional service is our exceptional people. We build our team with talented, motivated people who love what they do and love creating an outstanding living environment for our residents.
We are seeking a highly qualified, motivated real-estate professional with proven supervisory experience to support our flagship Leasing Center near Norristown/Jeffersonville, PA.
Candidates should have prior experience as a leasing manager or property manager, and be prepared to demonstrate proven and measurable results.
Critical factors in consideration for this role include strong leasing and sales experience, good organizational ability and effective delegation. The person in this position will be expected to demonstrate good closing rates in leasing performance as well as actively supporting the oversight and direction of a large maintenance team. Success in the role will be a very good stepping stone to further growth and broader responsibility within our organization. The right candidate must be outgoing and self starting, skilled at initiating relationships, following up and overcoming objections. Outstanding customer service and sales skills are essential to the position. Weekend hours and scheduling flexibility are requirements for this position.
This is a fast-paced, high intensity role in a dynamic work environment and the ideal candidate will have appropriate background and skills. A minimum of 5 years experience in multifamily housing is a requirement to be considered for this position.
Other responsibilities include:
- Participate in setting and achieving goals for marketing, sales and customer service,
- Warmly greet prospective residents, qualify, determining needs and preferences, professionally present the community and specific apartment while providing features and benefits
- Oversee resident services
- Communicates to residents through newsletters and general correspondence.
- Work with the manager and maintenance superintendent to ensure expenses are within budget and that contract services are properly defined.
- Assist in collections and personally contact delinquent residents each month
- Meet with residents regarding unresolved problems.
- Greet new residents and discuss the move-in packet with each resident in detail.
- Plan brochures, flyers, plan resident parties, activities, promotional events.
- Call or visit competitive properties to update market survey as needed
- Accept service requests from residents, route to maintenance department for prompt processing and conduct service follow-up when job is completed
- Attend any training classes/meetings as required or recommended by Management
Benefits include 401K with employer match, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation
As a member of our team, you will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of your community or work place. Your work is important; perform each task to the best of your ability. Only performance and a good team attitude will be required for advancement and benefits.
No one will be denied opportunities or benefits on the basis of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief or disability that does not prohibit performance.