Get new similar jobs by email for
A mid sized company headquartered in Central New Jersey has an excellent opportunity for a hands-on Assistant Controller. This position requires a detail oriented self starter who has strong skills in financial data management, communication skills and project management. The assistant controller is expected to be able to handle all aspects relating to the finance and administration departments:
1. Managing day-to-day activities including processing bi-weekly payroll.
2. Assist the Controller in producing accurate and timely required reports.
3. Manage the month end closing and Financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliations.
4. Assist in special projects as necessary.
5. Development of operational procedures and documentation of data flow.
6. Development of system controls to ensure data integrity.
7. Point person for troubleshooting accounting issues.
Bachelors degree in Accounting
Three to Five years of experience in public/private accounting
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong Organizational and time management skills
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
To be considered, e-mail your resume with salary history as a MS Word attachment to: