Get new similar jobs by email for
Assistant Director of Design N...
Job Title:Assistant Director of Design – Real Estate Development
Greenland US Holding, Inc. is a renowned real estate developer with landmark skyscrapers around the world. Established in the early 1990's we have achieved tremendous growth and became one of the Global 500 Companies. Not resting on our laurels, we are projected to become one of the Global 300 Companies. Join us and embark on an exciting journey!
Greenland US Holdings, Inc. has a rewarding career opportunity in New York, NY for an Assistant Director of Design. We offer excellent work/life balance environment along with competitive salary and comprehensive benefit packages that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K, holidays and vacation pay.
* Oversees third party consultants in architecture design, landscaping, MEP, structural, interior and LEED.
* Manages project design schedule and coordinates with other departments to ensure project progress.
* Coordinates and monitors building renovations, modifications, and new construction projects.
* Performs internal conceptual estimates and obtaining external contractor estimates.
* Maintains documentation and reports for critical components of work.
* Maintains cost tables for work in progress or planned work on projects.
* Ensures contract specifications adhere to government regulations, company polices, quality standards and design criteria.
* Evaluates construction documents and contracts and be familiar with standard field concepts, practices and procedures
* MS/MA degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related field (may be substituted for the required experience)
* 10+ years of project planning, building design or construction experience, to include experience managing project teams is required.
* Strong working knowledge of building design, development, construction, and project management processes and procedures.
* Must have experience with critical path scheduling methods, construction cost estimating and proposal development, document management, and construction administration.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
* Working knowledge and experience with standard industry scheduling tools is preferred.
* Requires advanced project management skills to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively
* Possess strong analytical skills and excellent business judgment with the ability to communicate persuasively with all levels of Management
Thank you for your interest in Greenland US Holding, Inc.
No agency phone calls and/or email inquiries.
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.