Position: Assistant Land Development Manager
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Join the 2012 Builder of the Year!
Toll Brothers, Inc., America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks an Assistant Land Development Manager to entitle, develop, and dedicate site improvements for our new luxury communities in our Virginia Division.
Don't miss this opportunity to build your career with one of the nation's most respected companies!
The Assistant Land Development Manager will learn Toll Brothers processes pertaining to due diligence, planning, entitlements, land clearing, mass earthwork, sanitary sewer/pump stations, water, roadway construction, grading, and drainage.
Responsibilities include assisting with:
- Due diligence
- Preparing preliminary and final budgets
- Soliciting and analyzing bids
- Preparing and awarding contracts
- Scheduling and overseeing contractors
- Project dedication
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 1-2 years of relevant experience are a plus
- A desire to build a career in community planning/design/development
- Strong organization, computer, and communication skills
Civil Engineering college graduates are encouraged to apply.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
As an innovative industry leader, we can offer you top benefits including:
- 401(k) & Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Ca$h Bonuses paid for employee referrals; opportunity to win vacation trips
- Significant discounts on Mortgages, Homes, Auto, Life insurance and appliances
- Use of Toll Brothers' luxury guesthouses located on our world-class golf courses
- Great team environment
- Plus: Med & Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick leave, Long Term Disability & Short Term Disability, and Educational Assistance
For quickest consideration for this position, please click "Apply On-line Now" below:
Visit our award winning web site for more information on our company at:
Toll Brothers Career Center
TOLL BROTHERS AT A GLANCE
With 3,000 employees and FY 2013 revenues of $2.67 billion dollars, Toll Brothers is the nation's leading builder of luxury homes. Currently building in 19 states and 50 markets, we are the only national builder to focus primarily on the luxury move-up and empty-nester markets. We build custom and semi-custom single and attached homes, principally on land that we develop ourselves. Our homes have an average price in backlog of approximately $703,000.
Toll Brothers builds luxury single-family and attached home communities and master-planned luxury multi-product residential golf course communities principally on land it develops and improves. The Company operates its own architectural, engineering, mortgage, title, land development and land sale, golf course development and management, home security, and landscape subsidiaries. The Company also operates its own lumber distribution, and house component assembly and manufacturing operations.
ALL POSITIONS LISTED ARE CURRENT HIRING NEEDS!
Unsolicited resumes sent by search agencies will be considered non-commissionable.