Get new similar jobs by email for
Finish Line's Retail Management Training Program opens up opportunities for career advancement and gets you started on a promising career with Finish Line.
JOB TRAINING Members of our Management Team are trained in the areas of:
· Store Operations
· Customer Service
· Employee Development
· Loss Prevention
With hands-on management training and a training program that is tops in the industry, we supply you all you need to know to become a successful Finish Line Manager.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGING CAREER IN RETAIL? Our managers:
· Work well in a fast-paced team environment
· Work with the hottest athletic shoes and apparel
· Develop hands-on skills managing people in a team
· Treat customers and fellow employees with respect
REQUIREMENTS FOR ASSISTANT MANAGERS
· 4 year college degree helpful, but not required
· Prior retail experience or job in a team environment helpful, but not required
· Demonstrated leadership and work ethic
· High values and integrity
· Passion and desire for excellence
· Assistant Managers are hourly positions with a maximum of 40 hours per week.
· All positions require agility, mobility, and physical exertion
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE, CLICK APPLY NOW
(The Application Process should take approximately 15-20 minutes)
Please visit WWW.FINISHLINE.COM for more job openings and background of our company.
The Finish Line, Inc. is a premium retailer of athletic shoes, apparel and accessories. Based in Indianapolis, Finish Line operates more than 640 stores in malls across the United States, employing more than 11,000 associates who help customers every day connect with their sport, their life and their style. Online shopping is available at www.finishline.com and mobile shopping is available at m.finishline.com.
Follow Finish Line on Twitter at Twitter.com/FinishLine and "like" Finish Line on Facebook at Facebook.com/FinishLineUSA The company also operates, through a venture with Gart Capital Partners, the Running Specialty Group, which has 19 specialty running shops in seven states and the District of Columbia operating under The Running Company banner. More information is available at www.therunningcompany.net.