Get new similar jobs by email for
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Assistant Manager –Fast Food
Carrols Restaurant Group is seeking an Assistant Manager to join our management team. We are one of the largest restaurant companies in the U.S. and a proud franchisee of Burger King Corporation. The Assistant Manager helps ensure the efficient operation of the restaurant through assisting the Restaurant Manager, and by supervising staff to ensure excellent customer service. If you are confident, goal-oriented, and have great leadership skills this entry level position is a great opportunity to start building your career in management! We have positions open in the NEW CITY location.
As an Assistant Manager you will train your team in food preparation, customer service, safety and sanitation procedures as well as coach employees to advance in the succession plan. You will also be responsible for various financial activities such as cash handling,deposit preparation, and payroll duties.
· Training employees and coaching them for promotions as appropriate
· Estimating ingredients and supplies required to prepare food
· Controlling inventories of food, equipment and flatware
· Purchasing supplies and equipment
· Resolving customer complaints about food service
· Completing employee disciplinary write-ups
Successful Assistant Managers have strong leadership skills, confidence, and a drive to succeed. We are looking for someone who is eager to grow with the company who will take the initiative to drive activity and change. It is essential that you lead by example demonstrating integrity and character as you make ethical decisions involving our business and customers.
· High School diploma
· Restaurant / fast food industry experience
· 1-2 years of management experience
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
· Ability to effectively train and motivate a team of employees
· Proven history of leadership abilities
· Basic computer and math skills
· Professional appearance and conduct
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organization and multi-tasking abilities
· Positive attitude with customer service focus
At Carrols, we understand that our greatest resource is our employees. We are committed to your personal and professional development and offer classroom training, in-restaurant training and personal career counseling with your District Supervisor. Due to our size and continued growth, career opportunities are always present at Carrols and we strongly believe in promoting from within. We value the hard work of our Assistant Managers and are proud to offer a generous compensation and benefits package.
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Paid time-off
· Tuition reimbursement for business-related courses
· Weekly pay with direct deposit option
· 5 day work week
· 7 week paid development program to train you on food service business basics, administrative tasks and managerial duties such as delegating work and training employees
· Employee Assistance Program
· Management clothing allowance
Carrols is proud to be a franchisee of Burger King Corporation. Carrols' excellent record in the restaurant industry, combined with the strength of the Burger King brand, offers prospective employees a rewarding career opportunity.
Burger King Corporation is the world's second largest quick-service hamburger chain, with over 11,100 restaurants operating in 65 countries and international territories around the world and in all 50 states. Worldwide restaurant sales are over $11.1 billion. Burger King Corporation is an innovative leader in today's competitive and growing quick service restaurant industry.