Clinical Careers at UnitedHealth Group. The days when people only connected with health care when they were sick are over. Today, we're leading the health care revolution with a growing array of proactive, holistic tools and resources to encourage total well-being for millions of our customers. our integration model and network of over 80,000 providers allows us to affect meaningful change on a huge scale, and positions us well ahead of our competitors. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. We're inventing the future of health care. Join us. Change your life by doing your life's best work.℠
Associate Clinical Admin Coordinator - Elkridge, Maryland
Multiple Openings! Elkridge, Maryland!
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Our Associate Clinical Administrative Coordinators performs scheduling activities with our Care Improvement Plus program and work within the Team Care department.
The main focus of the position is to schedule appointments for in-home visits with members of the Medicare/Medicaid health plan. We work with two populations Care Improvement Plus and our UnitedHealthcare members.
- We are currently hiring for our 12 pm-8:30pm shift
- The schedule is Monday through Friday
- Seasonal mandatory overtime may occur based on work load
General responsibilities of our Associate Clinical Administrative Coordinators include but are not limited to:
- Conducting a high volume of outbound calls to members of the health plan to schedule them for their Care Improvement Plus in-home visits with a Physician or a Nurse Practitioner
- Answering inbound calls from members and assisting them with their inquiries
- Routing calls to appropriate department as needed
- Following system scripting and validating member demographic information
- Documenting the member's record with accurate information obtained on the call
- Ensuring that the appointments are scheduled accurately following department procedures
- Resolving scheduling issues
- Working on special projects within the department as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 or more years of customer service experience in a Call Center, Clinic, Physician's office or in Retail Telephonic Service/Sales
- Basic level of experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook, with the ability to navigate a Windows environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA requirements
- Ability to talk and type at the same time
- Sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Must be dependable and adaptable to change in a fast paced call center environment
- Inbound or outbound call center experience
- Strong persuasion skills
- Bi-lingual skills in Spanish or Korean is a plus!
XL Health is now a part of UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
Imagine joining a group of professionals and clinicians who are working to improve health care for people over 50. Consider the influence you can have on the quality of care for millions of people. Now, enhance that success with enthusiasm you can really feel. That's how it is at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. Every day, we're collaborating to improve the health and well-being of the fastest growing segment of our nation's population. And we're doing it with an intense amount of dedication.
Here, you will discover a culture that grows through challenge. That evolves by being flexible. That succeeds by staying true to our mission to make health care work effectively and efficiently for seniors. Put your best to work for us, and discover extraordinary opportunities for growth.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing
Job Keywords: Call Center, Customer Service, CSR, MSR, Member Services Representative, Telemarketing, Elkridge, MD, Maryland, UnitedHealth Group, UHG, Unitedhealthcare, UHC, Medicare, Medicaid.