Get new similar jobs by email for
Entertainment Partners is the largest provider of production management services in the entertainment industry. For 30 years, we have cultivated a commitment to excellence by viewing our clients truly as our Partners. We are located near the Burbank Airport and offer a casual work environment
To calculate, prepare and ensure delivery of the production payroll in accordance with client requests and EP policies, procedures, and standards.
· Calculate, audit and input above and below line payroll in accordance with client, employee, union, state and federal requirements.
· Establish and maintain complete and accurate files of each production.
· Attend and complete all training classes to gain basic knowledge of Los Angeles entertainment contracts
· Ability to seek assistance where required
· Provide employee earnings, analysis where requested.
· Two years commercial payroll experience
· Previous customer service or service company background.
· Basic knowledge of accounting or bookkeeping
· Basic knowledge of Los Angeles entertainment union contracts.
· Proficient with 10 key and data terminal keyboard
· Able to maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and co-workers in high-stress situations.
· Must be able to work in a area that includes ongoing conversation
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time
· Must be able to type for long periods of time
Entertainment Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Entertainment Partners requires successful completion of pre-employment background check. We also offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurances, ESOP, 401(k), and paid time off.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Prospective candidates may apply online athttps://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6993331
Entertainment Partners is the global leader in entertainment payroll, residuals, tax incentives, finance and other integrated production management solutions with 12 offices in the U.S. and Canada. Combining its comprehensive capabilities, extensive resources, and unparalleled industry experience, EP collaborates with clients to help them produce the most cost-effective and efficient film, television, digital and commercial projects. Its proprietary VISTA accounting systems and Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling programs are the industry standards. The company also provides casting and payroll for background actors through its legendary Central Casting division, a Hollywood icon since 1925. Established more than 30 years ago, EP is a 100% employee-owned company where each employee has a vested interest in upholding the company’s highest standards of service, integrity, transparency and accountability.