Associate Product Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Merchandising department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in product development, marketing, or retail, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an Associate Product Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago).
Our Merchandising department sources the best products throughout the U.S. and across the globe. Our teams have an entrepreneurial spirit and maintain our product lines while actively seeking opportunities for expansion. Associate Product Managers are essential to Uline’s success through their focused approach to product knowledge and program execution.
- Collaborate with your team to develop and negotiate the best programs with new and current suppliers.
- Build a strong relationship with suppliers to uphold our quality and performance standards.
- Conduct detailed analysis of customer and competitive data.
- Research and source new products that promote fresh ideas within established processes.
- Present recommendations for additions to catalog and Uline.com to team and upper management.
- Master your product market and industry – visit manufacturers, track raw materials, and attend tradeshows.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Product Management, Supply Chain, or Direct Marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Persuasive written and verbal communicator.
- Organized and analytical, with relentless attention to detail.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!