Get new similar jobs by email for
About the Company:
EFP Rotenberg, LLP is a large public accounting and consulting firm with more than 200 professionals. Toski & Co., P.C., is an EFP Rotenberg company, based in Buffalo, NY. The Firm provides a myriad of audit, tax and consulting services to clients in Western New York and throughout the U.S. Our Assurance practice includes service line specialties in Government, HUD, Not-for-Profits, Employee Benefit Plans, Health Care, Fraud & Forensics, SOX 404/Internal Audit and SEC. EFP Rotenberg is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance.
What makes the firm successful is its commitment to quality and high standards of service. We have long-standing relationships with our clients and continually strive to provide them with additional value. Our professionals have excellent opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
About the Opportunity in Buffalo with Toski & Co., an EFP Rotenberg company:
EFP Rotenberg is seeking entry level Staff Accountants to join its team in Buffalo. The staff accountant will be responsible for insuring the assigned engagements are completed in a timely fashion using the resources provided by the firm while maintaining the standards set forth by the firm’s quality control document. The Company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The culture is truly collaborative.
• BS in Accounting required; 150-hour degree preferred.
• Willingness to travel 40%.
• CPA exam in process a plus.
• Government and/or Not-for-Profit audit experience a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective leadership, interpersonal, organizational, technology and analytical skills.
• Responsible for insuring the assigned engagements are completed in a timely fashion.
• Perform duties with a minimum of supervision.
• Develop time budgets.
• Interact with clients to facilitate workflow.
• Conduct research, maintain proficiency in professional standards and develop expertise within the firm.
• Learn and adhere to the firm's policies and procedures.
• Help to develop a responsible and trained staff by providing assistance on recruiting, mentoring and professional development programs.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
*EFP Rotenberg, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*No phone calls please.