Get new similar jobs by email for
Auto Body Technician
Large Collision center with a stable team of seasoned techs looking for 2 more team members with proven skills! From dismantling to repair to refinishing, your responsibilities will cover all areas of collision repair, including light and heavy-duty repair work.
Repairs automotive bodies, frame repairing, replacing, parts; maintaining tools and equipment; with demonstrated experience.
1. Repair automotive bodies by removing, fabricating, attaching, and aligning parts; repairing dents; filling and sealing depressions; hammering, shaping, shrinking, expanding, filing, grinding, sanding, smoothing, and featheredging surfaces; applying repair techniques and tools, including, wrenches, cutting torch, dent puller, hand, pneumatic, and power tools, grinder, sander, welder, straightener, etc.
2. Maintains quality service by following repair standards; conducting test drive and final inspection; and correcting deficiencies.
3. Maintains tools and equipment by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies.
4. Maintains safe work environment by adhering to work standards and practices.
5. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Strong team skills, Verbal communication, Welding and fabrication, Power tool ownership, Basic safety, Equipment maintenance, Functional and technical Skills, Attention to detail, Safety management
Send work history to attn: Denise