Immediate openings - Automation Field Technicians
East Texas/ Northern Louisiana Areas
Superior Optimization is a trusted equipment and service provider in the oil and gas industry. We have results driven commitment to quality, efficiency and customer service; and offer many years of experience in designing solutions to optimize the output of oil and gas facilities. Superior Optimization offers a complete solution to the growing demands of monitoring and reporting well operations. Our services include well design, instrumentation selection, installation, automated monitoring and control, data warehousing, software systems, and network facility monitoring.
- Implements safe work practices with a proactive safety attitude while ensuring the safety for the employee, the public, the environment, and the equipment at all times.
- Provide technical knowledge and decision-making capabilities to troubleshoot and repair a variety of electrical, instrument, pneumatic, and control systems.
- Responsible for ensuring all shutdowns, controls, transmitters, recorders, chromatographs, analyzers, and measurement facilities are calibrated and functioning properly.
- Assist in servicing the re-compressors, expander, plant compressors, and associated equipment.
- Orders necessary materials to ensure normal operations.
- Directs and supervises contract labor when necessary.
- Radio, satellite and network communications.
- High School Education
- 3 to 5 years experience in Instrument and Electrical Controls.
- Knowledge of Radio, Satellite and Network communications preferred but not required.
- Automation Technician - Willing to cross-train in communications. Communications * Willing to cross-train in Automation Technician.
- Must have fluent computer knowledge and working knowledge with P & ID's and Electrical Diagrams.
- High integrity and self motivated
- Good communication and problem solving \ troubleshooting skills.
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license in state of residence.
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills required.
- Available 24/7 for emergency situations.
- Adverse working environment: Exposure to noise, extreme temperature, dirt, dangerous machinery, and other hazardous conditions requiring safety adherence and/or PPE equipment.
Superior Optimization offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Superior Optimization is an equal opportunity employer and is a Drug Free Environment.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of post offer background screen, drug test and job function physical evaluation.