Get new similar jobs by email for
Automotive Diagnostic Equipmen...
Automotive Diagnostic Equipment Sales Position Summary:
Do you enjoy selling to both the end user and via channel sales?
Directly selling Diagnostics product to end user, as well as driving indirect sales thru existing sales channels via product and sales training. The successful candidate will be responsible for the demonstration, training and sale of advanced Diagnostic equipment to our Franchisees and customers.
Do you have a passion for electronics and automotive diagnostics?
Do you want to work for a leader?
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
Years of Experience:
· 3-5 years of experience with automotive industry in some capacity (personal, professional)
· Understanding and operation of electronic equipment
· Excellent PC skills and Internet experience
· Communication s and presentations
· Solid understanding of automotive repair business as it relates to ROI and marketing of repair services
· Territory management
· Ability to travel 30-80% of the time (depending on region of country)
· Adaptable, flexible
· Self directed
· Goal oriented
· Approachable, personable
· Ability to motivate others
· Demonstrated leadership
· Demonstrated credibility