Get new similar jobs by email for
Automotive Internet Sales Cons...
Metro Nissan of Montclair
• Health plan • 401K • Dental plan • Flexible schedule
**EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE SALES REQUIRED, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CAR SALES EXPERIENCE. YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
Metro Nissan of Montclair needs experienced, motivated self-starters to complement our GROWING team.
Nissan cars and trucks are some of the most sought after vehicles on the road today AND business is going very well including our dealership posting as a top 50 Nissan Retailer in the US.
Metro Nissan of Montclair simply cannot keep up with the demand for their vehicles and is in need of dedicated sales professionals to help provide service to their clients. Metro offers one of the best compensation packages in the industry and provides a fun environment where we give you the tools to succeed. Positions are limited and we will be hiring immediately so apply today.
The role of the Internet Sales Manager is focused on generating appointments and sales based on a daily lead flow you receive into the dealership. You will be given ample leads and phone opportunities to convert into appointments and sales. You will be joining a veteran team of Internet Sales Consultants who constantly perform and are the top volume new car sales producers in the entire dealership. Some of our team members are ranked in the top 5 in volume sales in our Designated Nissan Dealer Region!! You will learn from the best to be the best!!
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist and consult customers with their vehicle purchasing needs
· Outbound and Inbound phone call handling and appointment setting.
· WINNING Personality
· Deliver sold vehicles effectively and maintain high CSI (Customer Service Index)
Required Skills and Experience
· Great attitude with high-energy personality.
· Awesome phone skills!!
· Strong organizational skills and time management Superior customer service skills
· 2 years Automotive and/or Sales experience preferred
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Bilingual speakers a HUGE ++++
· Maintain professional appearance and work ethic