Zembower's Auto Center has immediate employment opportunities available for Service Advisor/Writers with a minimum 2 years of experience. Qualified candidates must have outstanding communication skills and a proven track record of teamwork and excellent customer service. Bi-lingual a plus. We offer an excellent benefits package and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job while earning an above average salary, apply with us.
Call Zembower's Auto Center at 407-831-5620 and ask for Rhonda to set up an interview. Please email resume to: Rhonda@zembowersautocenter.com. Please no walk-ins.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers, scheduling service appointments and receiving vehicle information.
- Listening to requests of the servvice desired and clearly explaining information on the repair order.
- Referring the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of the service repairs.
- Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer's schedule.
- Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards.
- Periodically checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems; getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed.
- Must have experience in the field of automotive service
- Must have sales experience
- Must have a strong CSI Focus
- Must have a professional appearance and strong communication skills
- Must have strong sales skills and be self-motivated
- Integrity, a positive attitude and strong work ethic required
- Must be willing to learn
If Selected, The Commitment to You:
- Top Compensation Plan
- Excellent Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- High Customer Satisfaction for Both Sales & Service
- Top Shelf Professional Master Technicians to Work With
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Updated and Ongoing Service Advisor Processes to Properly Assist Today's Customers
- AAA Approved Shop
- ASE Certified
- Family Owned and Operated for over 40 Years!
- A Plus Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- Angie's List Superlative Winner
We are a drug-free work environment. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.