Job Title: Biomed Pricing Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Director, Technical Service Support
The Biomedical Pricing Manager is responsible for establishing the strategy for new business proposals in biomedical service field. This position focuses on identifying customer needs and market conditions to set strategies that create solutions for our customers. The goal for this role is to improve close rates, maximize revenue and profitability as well achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Knowledge and Physical Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or clinical engineering.
· 5+ years experience in healthcare multi-vendor service industry or healthcare related business or pricing.
· Thorough knowledge of business and biomedical services industry and marketplace
· Familiarity with the industry practices and procedures.
· Medical equipment experience preferred.
· Strong relationship management skills.
· Ability to influence cross-functional and cross-organizational teams without formal authority.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Ability to work independently with high level direction.
· Time management and organizational skills.
Behavioral Skills (How the jobholders must conduct themselves with other people.)
· Builds credibility and trust with partners and staff, and works effectively with each constituent. Shows respect for others.
· Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
· Makes decisions, often with imperfect information. Thrives in the face of adversity, drives to overcome all obstacles to reach goals.
· Develops and executes on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Possesses strong written and oral presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of external and internal management/staff.
· Understands and uses effective conflict resolution skills, e.g., identifies and resolves customer, employee and service concerns, discrepancies or disagreements.
· Flexible, coachable.
· Proactive and self-directed.
· Complies with patient privacy laws in all matters.
Practical Skills (Tasks that the job holder must be able to do and demonstrate.)
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop aligned goals and drive growth and profitability.
· Work with the hospital's sales force, operations and customers to fully utilize all available resources.
· Anticipate trends and key drivers within targeted industry segments and communicate implications to develop viable strategic and tactical approaches to capitalize on identified opportunities.
· Analyze segment sales and financial performance to monitor success of the market strategy.
· Perform competitive analysis to accurately position programs and services in the market and establish target financial goals.
· Partner with sales and operations to develop proposal strategies that meet the goals of the customer need as well as the hospital's financial and operational goals.
· Present financial models to senior management for approval.
· Market research on market place.
· Coach field on selling process
· Analyze and make decisions about financial viability of new deals.
· Monitor profitability of executed deals.
· All other duties and projects as assigned
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and would like to work for a very successful healthcare organization, please submit a Word document resume to Jamie Sova at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-452-3262 for further information.