Pronto General Agency, LTD is a managing general agency based out of South Texas that was established in 2005. From its inception, Pronto has been committed to providing a high value insurance product through competitive pricing, superior claims handling and excellent customer service. Pronto has emerged in the insurance market through its captive agencies, independent agents and franchise locations.
As Pronto grows so does our staff and we are always interested to meet talented professional’s ready for the challenge.
Bodily Injury Claims Adjusters
- Employment Status: Permanent/ Full Time
- Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday (flex schedules) 8am-8pm
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Print out, review and work on all Diary Dates, ensure that is being used effectively.
- Take all incoming calls.
- Return calls as soon as messages are received.
- Take recorded statements from all insured(s) and claimant(s).
- Investigate and determine the cause of liability of accidents according to Texas Tort Law.
- Ensure integrity of investigation by getting complete and accurate data and making decisions according to results of the investigation.
- Adjust reserves adequately on all new and existing claims.
- Ensure that all compliance requirements for form letters are met.
- Proactively handle negotiations with claimants and auto shops for repairs on physical damage.
- Effectively negotiate and settle bodily injury claims.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications or Criminal Justice
- For adjuster – Current Texas Property and Casualty Adjuster License in good standing
- For adjuster- 2 + years adjusting complex claims
- Strong background in adjusting complex Auto Claims involving bodily injuries for uninsured motorist
- Strong background in estimating/appraising Auto Physical Damage
- Supervisory and or management experience preferred
- Litigation Experience a plus
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Planning and Organizational Skills
Pronto Insurance offers our Full Time Employees the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Plan
- Paid Vacations, Personal Days & 6 Paid Holidays!
We are looking for highly motivated individuals ready to take this fast growing company to the next level. If you are looking for a great opportunity like this one and are ready for the challenge then we highly encourage you to apply today!