Springfield Ford Lincoln Collision Center is seeking experienced and licensed collision repair estimators who conduct business with a high level of professionalism. These candidates must possess Excellent Customer Service Skills, Enthusiasm, and Leadership necessary for 100% Complete Satisfaction for our highly regarded customers.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Greets customers upon arrival as well as communicate with them on the telephone providing information, scheduling appoints and collecting customer vehicle information.
· Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers, insurance companies and co-workers.
· Listens to customer requests and completes a proper, clear explanation on the work order.
· Thoroughly checks the customers’ vehicles to determine all damage to the vehicle include: structural, exterior and interior damage, overall body and mechanical issues.
· Calculates the estimated cost of labor and parts to repair or replace each affected item on the vehicle as well as the estimate for the salvage value of the total vehicle.
· Review with the customer the cost effectiveness of repair versus replacement of parts.
· Determines costs associated with repainting or other applicable customizing that may be required.
· Proper completion of insurance claim forms to indicate repair or replacement cost estimates and specific recommendations.
· Other duties may be assigned by management.
· Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
· Three or more years related experience in the collision repair industry.
Pennsylvania Licensed Appraiser a plus
· I-CAR and ASE Certifications a plus
· ProfitNet Management System Experience a plus.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Valid driver license.
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
Great attitude with high-energy personality.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Professional appearance and work ethic.
· Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
· Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
· Group health
· Vision, Life, Disability insurance
· 401(k) plan
· Paid vacation
· Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
· Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Springfield Ford Lincoln is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.