Booth Cashier – Global Cash Access, Inc. has immediate openings for Part Time and Full Time Booth Cashiers at the Riverwind Casino in Norman, Oklahoma. This position is primarily responsible for providing a high degree of service to customers and casino employees in a gaming environment. In addition, responsible for proper processing of Global Cash Access products to include credit card cash advance, check cashing, and Western Union receive transactions. Responsible for the full accounting of the funds entrusted during the shift.
Drug test and background check required. Basic math test required of all candidates. Must Apply online at http://www.gcainc.com . Also; Fax resume to M. Davis 702 262 5041 or email to email@example.com.
- Cashes checks for casino customers and processes Global Cash Access products, in accordance with property contract.
- Balance booth cash transactions and fax paperwork to company headquarters
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates ability to balance and maintain proper control of the assigned funds. Assists with safe counts, which require dual verification that must be recorded on the Daily Safe Balance Sheet, and is sent to the GCA Accounting department following the close of each business day. All such dual verifications should involve one employee that does not have knowledge of the safe combination or possess key access to the safe.
- Maintains excellent communication with seniors, supervisors, and management regarding all aspects of their duties, especially during shift transitions.
- Maintains a good relationship with the property staff and management.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned by management.
- Ability to learn Title 31 by end of introductory period and to be licensed by governing regulatory agency, as applicable.
- High School Diploma required. Some college highly preferred.
- 6 months to 2 years large volume cash handling experience (bank of at least $10,000) in a casino, banking or retail environment required. Special consideration may be given to individuals with insufficient cash handling experience that have an extensive accounting or financial background.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed in a 24/7 gaming environment.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with a professional attitude in dealing with the public.
- Positive, respectful and friendly attitude toward customers, employees, vendors and management. In addition, the individual must be able to exhibit good judgement and communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of personal computers and MS Office applications, especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to use a 10-key