Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Analyst - Analytics
Only local San Francisco Bay area candidates!
6 months contract with extentsions or option to go permanent
This position will partner closely with the Analytics reporting team, business partners, other members of the product management team, IT and QA teams. This person is responsible for assisting in the management of SiteCatalyst implementation across platforms - desktop, mobile web, mobile app, in store devices, etc. The ideal candidate has a strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal abilities, ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Work with business partners & analytics reporting teams to gather requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Assist to manage SiteCatalyst implementations (analytics tagging) across multiple platforms and perform UAT
- Partner with our IT and QA teams to ensure that the analytics tracking is implemented correctly and maintain data quality
- Stay up to date on trends and best practices in web analytics and e-commerce
- Some familiarity with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Google Analytics, or Coremetrics.
- Some experience with performing analysis and/or implementation of web analytics tools
- Ability to work in fast pace environment with tight deadlines and handle multiple projects
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
-Experience with implementing Adobe Analytics
-Experience in testing web analytics tagging