The Business Analyst will serve as the liaison between client and business users and IT to develop, document and monitor development of Risk Adjustment products and enhancements throughout the product lifecycle. This includes collaborating with business users and IT to develop user stories and/or functional specifications and business process flows designed to communicate user requirements, prioritize feature requests, and identify modifications to existing systems/processes required to meet user demand.
- Developand maintain in-depth product knowledge and expertise regarding Inovalon risk adjustment products utilizedby Inovalon clients so as to identify necessary system development and enhancements (and its impact) requested by client or market demand;
- Workwith product management, clinical, operations and quality teams to identify, evaluate and design enhancements to the risk adjustment products;
- Performproduct and market research and perform analysis for high-level businessrequirements;
- Participate in project planning activities and document project plans for tasks, timeline, milestones, etc.;
- Update management regarding project plans, risks and contingency plans;
- Regularly review and communicate to IT adjustments to requirements, specifications and business processes and prioritization;
- Develop and implement user acceptance test plans, including performance and documentation of testing; and
- Assist product management with delivering product training as needed.
- Bachelors degree;MBA/Masters degree preferred;
- Minimum of fiveyears of product management, software development or similar Business Analyst role;
- Experience withMedicare or Medicaid a plus;
- Solid technicalskills to be able to apply technology solutions to client/market requests;
- Strategic and analytical skills;
- Professionallyskilled in personal presentation, verbal, and written communication forboth technical and non-technical audiences;
- Abilityto manage multiple projects at the same time, while meeting regulardeadlines; and
- Demonstratedability to write use cases.
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.