Get new similar jobs by email for
IT Business Analyst
With a dedication to product quality and excellent customer service, Brother International Corporation, the US subsidiary of Japan-based Brother Industries Ltd., is committed to being at the side of their customers. Brother International is a premier provider of products for the home, home office and office that revolutionize the way you live and work. Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Brother employs approximately 1,200 Associates in the Americas. Brother’s world-recognized product line includes: an award-winning line of Multi-Function Center® products and printers, the number one line of facsimile machines, the leading electronic labeling equipment system (P-touch® Electronic Labeling Systems), and industrial and home sewing equipment. Further information is available at: http://www.brother-usa.com/
We have positions at both the junior and senior level.
The business analyst’s role is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
· Understanding and anticipating business needs and challenges
· Translate business needs into technical solutions and corresponding technical requirements used throughout the development process.
· Ensuring that project expectations are met by reviewing projects upon completion and collecting and reporting on user and site owner feedback to make recommendations for improvement.
· Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
· This position will work closely with Project Management, Technical Lead and IT Change Management teams in handing off the correct requirements for the project as well as building key relationships with stakeholder.
· Candidate must be able to facilitate effective project requirement discovery meetings while exhibiting confidence and extensive knowledge of business requirements and emerging technology best practices.
· Fully understand our business goals and operational issues and look to resolve these with existing and new IT solutions.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
· Candidate must be able to author requirements documentation by possessing excellent communication, written and organizational skills.