Get new similar jobs by email for
Yodil, a leading provider of business intelligence (BI), a data warehouse, reporting, and analytics to the insurance industry is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a successful record of accomplishments. Please visit Yodil at www.yodil.com for more information about our growing organization.
The primary responsibilities are:
· Act as liaison between business units, application developers and quality assurance to assist in defining objectives, requirements, and priorities for business intelligence implementations.
· Prepare detailed business specifications/requirements, obtain necessary approvals and communicate changes to areas involved in an implementation.
· Participate in requirements reviews with business and IT teams.
· Participate in user acceptance testing and review of output.
· Document test results and research/analyze issues encountered.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of user training materials and manuals.
Property & Casualty Insurance a Must!
The right candidate will possess:
· 5+ years in the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry as a business or systems analyst
· Proficiency with Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of basic SQL
· Experience with data models and data mapping
· Effective analytical/problem solving and research skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Experience analyzing and documenting business requirements
· Ability to elicit, analyze, validate and document business organizational and operational requirements
· Ability to work closely with business resources and IT teams
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skill, with the ability to tailor messages for both IT and Business Users
· Research, problem solving and analytical skills. Must be able to formulate and recommend solutions
· Openness to continuous improvement environment and ongoing development.
· Ability to work independently on projects and take initiative.
· Proven ability to perform multiple tasks quickly and accurately
· Strong understanding of the insurance its data
We offer competitive compensation for the right applicant:
· Competitive compensation based on experience
· Insurance reimbursement
· Paid time-off
· Ability to earn annual bonuses