We have immediate need for 1 Technical Business Analysts for our ongoing ICD-10 implementation project in Springfield, IL. This is a multi-year project. The candidates can work as our W2 employees or Corp to Corp consultants.
Following are the requirements:
- 3 years experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project.
- Mainframe experience with COBOL is desired.
- 3 year experience, and familiarity with Mappers, and groupers that are used to derive diagnosis related group (DRG) with the ICD 9 code set.
- 3 years experience with ICD 9 protocol within a payer's organization
- 2 years knowledge in ICD 10 requirements
- 3 years healthcare industry experience with claims processing from a payer's perspective.
- 3-5 years experience working with users to gather, document and track business requirements with the most recent experience being within the past 12 months.
- 3-5 years experience serving as an interface between the developers and users to translate business requirements into technical applications
- 2 years familiarity and experience with mainframe development environments
- 2-3 years experience with developing user acceptance test process to address technical and business areas.
- 2-3 years familiarity with relational database concepts and experience with intermediate to advanced SQL.
- Work Location- Springfield, IL
- duration up to 30 months
Alert IT Solutions Inc.