Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Analyst - Technical
Thatcher Technology Group is looking for an experienced IT business analyst to work on software development projects and implementations of its sales compensation suite. The business analyst will be a key liaison between business system users and the technology development and support teams, and will be responsible for defining functional and technical requirements, designing new features, and documenting system enhancements. The business analyst will also have secondary responsibility as part of the product management teams for defining new product features as part of the long-term product roadmaps.
· Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of business lines and business service delivery teams
· Collaboratively define and document functional and technical requirements and specifications, business processes, workflows, and reporting outputs
· Create user-interfaces prototypes (containing minimal functionality) in a user-centric design process
· Elicit requirements using, requirements workshops, focus groups, interviews, surveys, document analysis, etc.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
· Lead design and review sessions with technical and business staffs, including all levels of management.
· Identify gaps in business requirements and document those issues.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required, including an understanding of how to interpret customer requests and translate them into application and operational requirements
· The ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical colleagues
· A proactive attitude and the ability to thrive in a dynamic business and technical environment that values positive changes
· Creative thinking and the ability to visualize elegant solutions to complex problems
· Familiarity with .NET applications, enterprise application integration, n-tier architecture
· General working knowledge of relational databases and Transact-SQL
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently or in a group
· Some travel is required.
· Provide exceptional follow through and be customer-service driven
Preferred requirements include:
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· Experience in managing simultaneous complex tasks from inception to successful completion
· Experience with Compensation & Incentive Management system is a plus
· Experience with Direct Selling or MLM companies is a plus
About The Company
Thatcher Technology Group is a Direct Selling industry innovator offering a full suite of software, services and support with a commitment to ongoing development of solutions for the direct selling industry. Thatcher Technology’s vision is to bring innovative solutions to the direct selling industry which will enable both our customers and their field to live more enriched lives. Thatcher Technology’s premier product is the Prowess™ Software Solutions Suite, a powerful, scalable genealogy, compensation and incentive management software system developed for direct selling organizations. Prowess™ is specifically designed for companies who have widely disbursed and dynamic sales organizations.
Principals Only. All applicants applying for this position must be authorized to work in the United States.