Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Analyst - Web Develop...
Our direct client is a global Fortune 500 company within the Travel and Hospitality Industry who thrives on setting the bar high for competitors. They pride themselves on using the most up-to-date and cutting edge technologies as well as making their brands stand out from the rest. They offer a fast-paced, friendly, upbeat environment with never-ending growth potential.
With business casual dress attire, free shuttle service from public transportation locations, a diverse atmosphere, and a constant drive for improvement, does this seem like the place for you?
See if you're a Fit! – Client Requirements:
This person will be part of a team that is launching Collaboration Tools of SharePoint, Lync and Social across the enterprise. The position will work across all our divisions and brands to create world class team and project SharePoint collaboration areas, help launch the social collaboration site and support Lync IM. This role will own all aspects of site creation, gathering requirements, training, and support. This person will play a key role in assisting many of the key initiatives happening at Our Client's.
Collaboration/SharePoint Business Analyst
- Launch a global SharePoint collaboration space
- follow our requirement gathering process to determine if a SP site is the correct application
- build site collections and sub sites - based on templates - no customization
- train "the owner(s) of the site "
- ongoing support
- governance Social Collaboration Tool - Yammer - follow our requirement gathering process to determine if a yammer group is the correct application - work as a key contact for helping to increase adoption and usage
- support - governance Instant Messaging/Webonferencing Tool - Lync
• help to establish the full support model for all users
• support users on using the tool by providing training, answering questions and working with key teams on support issues
• become a product expert
- Experience with technologies such as enterprise portals, web technologies, content/document management, collaboration and communication technologies including web conferencing
- Strong understanding of the various types of System Development Life Cycle methodologies, such as Agile Software Development and the Rational Unified Process
- Experience with development and implementation of new technologies and work processes as well as development of efficient and effective technical solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a business-friendly way that establishes rapport, persuades other and gains understanding
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills. Good presentation and facilitation skills. - Detail-oriented
- Understanding of the business analysis and project management practices and principles. Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong desire to excel, enthusiasm, motivation, and relationship building. - Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Possesses knowledge and experience leveraging both IT solutions and business process improvements. - Experience with MS Office365 SharePoint and Lync
- Portal knowledge such as Oracle or SAP is desired
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Highly proficient in using software, including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio and MS Project.
- A minimum of 4-5 years' experience in related field
Not looking for a programmer, but a candidate with mid-level SharePoint exp. So someone that is very familiar with out of the box functionality - simple workflows - simple lists and library functionality - 2013 SharePoint would be a plus - some SharePoint designer experience.
Interested? Here's what you do next:
If this position has captured your interest and you are excited to learn more –Please apply now and the appropriate TCML Recruiter will be sure to reach out to you soon!