Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Consultant / Sales Tr...
Agency Business Consultant Program
The Agency Business Consultant (ABC) will play a key role in assisting agents to increase their productive capacity, and offer them the tools and skills to help operate more successfully, with a greater return on investment.
Objectives of the ABC include the following:
· Evaluating, coaching, and supporting the progress of agencies; analyzing findings and providing recommendations for changes.
· Offering guidance, leadership, communication, and assistance to agents and their staff.
· Establishing productivity growth objectives.
· Reviewing and evaluating the results obtained by agents to recognize outstanding accomplishment and, when necessary, taking prompt action to remedy weaknesses utilizing available resources.
· Working with new and existing agents by utilizing existing training programs to increase productivity, enhance profitability, and promote agency professionalism; contributing to the attainment of the Companies’ education goals at the agent level.
To be considered for the ABC position, the candidate should possess the following:
· Four year degree
· Prior agency, management, or insurance experience (at least 5 years is preferable)
· Financial responsibility (as indicated on credit report)
· Ability to be P&C Insurance, Life and Health Insurance, and FINRA (securities) licensed
· Preferred driving record
· An appreciation for the value of insurance
· Ability to pass a management skill assessment
Please Contact: Greg Hatchett.
Email questions or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org